Sunday, March 11, 2012

Peanut butter





Ingredients: 


  • 1 cup unsalted peanuts
  • salt to taste






Insanely easy. I read this recipe here . I don't like peanuts, but I love peanut butter! And its so healthy, especially when you can make it yourself :) Or for your friends. 


Step 2

     
  1. Put peanuts in a food processor. Mix mix mix. 
  2. After about 5-8 minutes the consistency will be chunky-ish. Add salt to taste, and continue mixing. 
  3. At around 10-15 minutes you'll get creamy deliciousness. 
I made a jar with vanilla (added 2 tsp at step 2), and also made one that I left chunky (and added 2 tsp honey). Honestly, the possibilities are ENDLESS. Experiment! I like making small doses because I love variety and get bored easily. 


Peanuts are rich in energy and contain many minerals (copper, potassium, calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, zinc), antioxidants, and vitamins (E, B complex) that are essential for all around good health.

Would you rather read this recipe in Hungarian? CLICK HERE! 
Oh, and don't forget to add your thoughts at the end of the post! :) I'd love to hear from you.

 



2 comments:

  1. This was super easy to make. I just used salt but I think as a next step I will be adding cocoa. YUUUUMMY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm adding cocoa sounds fabulous! :)Let me know how it turns out!

      Delete