Sunday, July 1, 2012

Raspberry Sage Lemonade


Ingredients (for 1): 


  • 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
  • 1 tbsp lime juice 
  • 3-4 leaves of fresh sage
  • 1 1/2 cup soda water
  • sweetener, sugar, honey, to your taste




Add a Pinch of Pixidust, and some sunshine.  My sister and I used to listen to this song during the summer. Listening to it always takes me back there! :) 
  1. Put raspberries and sage leaves in a tall glass, and mush together with a spoon. 
  2. Add ice, lime juice, and pour the soda on top. Add sugar, honey, or whatever you like if the raspberries are not sweet enough on their own. 
  3. Put on some sunscreen, grab your sunglasses, and enjoy summer! :) 

**********
Do you like my recipes? Then Like me on Facebook , pin my recipe (button at the top), and/or comment! I'd love to hear from you! :) 
**********

No comments:

Post a Comment